Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Oh man, I'm so excited. I just bought a new battery and took her for a spin to get lunch. She rides like a dream, even after sitting for a year. Bike has new chain and sprocket, new belts, new fork seals, etc.

Smooth acceleration. No hesitation at all. Even with year old gas.

I cannot thank y'all enough. Hopefully if someone has this problem in the future, Google will reveal this thread!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Keep in mind that he fuelling of the map has been tweaked. It has been modified to meet the criteria of a free flow exhaust system.

Enjoy and keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I have DP titanium exhaust, not exact "free flowing" but a little rich shouldn't hurt anything.

Dutch I had said I was gonna PayPal someone $50 for help. If youre in need, I'll send it your way, otherwise is it alright with you if I donate that to GuzziDiag?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm scouring the internet and have found that there is a FTDI cable and a CH340 cable, with the CH430 cable being more common.
Reading through the thread it sounds like you bought the CH340 cable and then bought the FTDI cable. Can you post a link to the FTDI cable that you purchased?

·
Excel Addict
5,134 Posts
Lonelec.co.uk Guzzidiag etc lists Tuneecu

·
Excel Addict
5,134 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know this is a old thread but im going to try to turn off my immo on 2006 620 I bought the correct cables but I really need someone to walk me through what to down load and steps to do it I scared if I try it just from reading a files listed on this thread i will mess something up and never done any ecu work. Please calling on all ecu pros

·
Registered
9 Posts
help

hello everyone i just purchased a 2002 monster 620 and the immo light flashes 3 times and stays lit with the red and black key. i would like to remove the immobilizer and have the programs/cables to do so.

i read through the thread posted several years ago on how to remove the immo through tuner pro and i have all the files except the correct xdf that has the immo flag.

if anyone has this xdf or could point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it thanks.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Dragon,

Please fill out your profile maybe someone local can help you? PM-ing folk out of the blue is akin to spamming and I suspect Dutch may have been taking part in the festivities out that AWESOME MotoGP race that was happening in his backyard.

I don't believe anyone ever made a public XDF file for that bin. I am not familiar with the TuneECU Android version people are using and XDF creation is over my head. If you can up and down the map from the bike using the IAW software perhaps you can edit your map with the TuneECU? I don't know. Another option, the one 620Dark did was upped the working map that Dutch848 provided in this thread.

t_bare

·
Registered
9 Posts
well when i opened the last map dutch uploaded into tunerpro their are no parameters or really any information in the file.

so i thought maybe it was an xdf file instead of a bin. so i tried converting the file to an xdf and tunerpro wouldnt open it.

im also sorry for pm-ing you both.

·
Excel Addict
5,134 Posts
hello everyone i just purchased a 2002 monster 620 and the immo light flashes 3 times and stays lit with the red and black key.
Do you have the code card?
If so you could try the manual override (and hopefully fault reset) method on what is probably page 16 in the owner's manual then "Operation" on P17

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
well when i opened the last map dutch uploaded into tunerpro their are no parameters or really any information in the file.

so i thought maybe it was an xdf file instead of a bin. so i tried converting the file to an xdf and tunerpro wouldnt open it.

im also sorry for pm-ing you both.

Dutch848 posted a BIN map you cannot read, write, or edit it with TuneECU only Tunerpro with the XDF that hasn't been made yet

1) Using IAW Software:
Pull the map from your ECU and save it.

2) Using IAW Software Write the Map to your ECU that Dutch848 posted

3) Start bike.

If that doesn't work you can reinstall your saved map back into ECU, that brings you back to your starting point and then you can keep looking into the software angle. Perhaps you can find the pin code within the map. Or send it in. Find old owner, locate code. ETC?

t_bare

·
Registered
9 Posts
the file that Dutch848 posted is only 56kb and iaw writer wont open it. as my bin from my bike is 256kb and iaw writer will open that.

81 - 100 of 122 Posts