Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
There is not one specifically for the EVO. You can download the standard 848 workshop manual.

·
Registered
463 Posts
The rear wheel nut specs were incorrect though. Use what is stamped on the hub of the rear wheel.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anyone have the HyperMoto 950 2020 OR 2019 SM or WS manual? Im installing the OEM handlebar heaters, OEM Bluetooth module, and OEM alarm module. I think I have to get the bike coded for the heaters but what about the BT and alarm? Can I do it myself? I can buy the cable online. What about the software? Thanks

·
Registered
463 Posts

Several people bought it for 5 bucks but never bothered to share it. You still can buy it on fleebay.

·
Registered
2019 1260S Volcano Grey
765 Posts
Unfortunately the MTS 1260 manual remains the unicorn of all workshop manuals.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

Is this still true? No one has been able to dig up a 1260 service manual??

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Is this still true? No one has been able to dig up a 1260 service manual??
A 1260 manual will surface soon. However, the 2015~17 Multistrada 1200S should be more than enough info for most.

Reactions: everclear

·
Registered
2008 Hypermotard 1100S
60 Posts
Can anybody point me in the direction of a service manual for ‘08 Hyper 1100s? I hope i didn’t miss it digging through this forum.? Found the parts catalogue and downloaded that which is great to have.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,890 Posts
Can anybody point me in the direction of a service manual for ‘08 Hyper 1100s? I hope i didn’t miss it digging through this forum.? Found the parts catalogue and downloaded that which is great to have.
Here it is. It's in HTML format only. We don't have the pdf.

1. Click the link: Ducati_Hypermotard_ 1100_2008_HTML - Google Drive
2. Download the zip file by clicking on the name of the folder, Ducatri_Hypermotard_1100_2008_HTML near the top of the page and click Download.
3. Unzip the file to your computer folder of choice. I suggest making a new one just for the service manual.
4. Find the file named main.html and open it.
5. Use the manual.

61 - 80 of 118 Posts