Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Alas, poor Yorik, no. My closest dealer is no longer a dealer as of last October, so I was hoping to find them online for sale but I didn't see anything.

I emailed AMS Ducati to see if it was included in their USB stick of manuals, but no response yet. It says all models for 2012 - 2018, but it that were for sure, I'd think the manual would have showed up on here by now as there are other 2018 model manuals.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I too have been beating the bushes for the 2018 1260S shop manual...and am coming up totally and surprisingly empty. If you, or anyone out there, finds a source...please, please share it here. Even if there is one for sale, and it can be shared via pdf, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be willing to share the expense.

·
Registered
62 Posts
2018 Hypermotard 939 SP

Hi All,

Any news on if the 2018 Hypermotard 939 SP service manual came available?

I did get an e-copy of an older version (I think it was 2015?), and I have that saved...but at some point I'd like to get the 2018.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, Anybody have the workshop manual for the 2009 MTS 1100?

Edit: or know where i can find EOBD codes/reset procedure for this model?

Thanks!

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,610 Posts
Hi, Anybody have the workshop manual for the 2009 MTS 1100?

Edit: or know where i can find EOBD codes/reset procedure for this model?

Thanks!
Here's the 2007 MTS 1100. Should work for you. It's electronic only, so you have to download the entire folder with the three subfolders. Then open the indice.html file in the USA subfolder. It's the best we have for now. I highly recommend making a new folder on your computer to download them to.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bz6EygnkgQneS801Pg7Ho-ECYWsSAe9-

·
Registered
519 Posts
Chris feel free to share what I sent you to the thread managers. In case it’s any better. It might be from me already I don’t remember. That link I emailed is a temp link though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
(1994/98) 748/916 Workshop Parts Manual

Hi Guys,
As there appears to be no copies of the original parts manual for the 748/916 (1994-98) I have started to transcribe the information I have found and create a usable shop manual. Based on information from a number of sites I have been able to produce what I consider is a clean reference image and parts chart.

But before I produce any more charts I would like your feed back. Most web images reference original workshop parts manuals from 1994, but these are watermarked and are of a poor quality to reproduce once screen clipped and scaled. Cleaner images are based on a 2001 748 workshop parts manual that are much cleaner and reproduce well, but as you would expect there are additional or omitted parts and incorrect numbering to that of the official manual.

If you could review the dukes image and confirm that they would be of assistance to the biking community, additional images are the originals and are for reference only. My main issue with the OEM manuals was their layout, with many of the leaders and reference paths crossing over each other creating a somewhat cluttered and visually confusing image. I have attempted to reduce the clutter and/or where necessary inserted section details for clarity.

As a side note I have been able to locate a provider of the said manual in England but have no idea of it's quality as no pages are accessible for review so I have held off purchasing it for the time being. As I am expecting a 3-4 month lay up after shoulder surgery (in a couple of weeks) I thought I might occupy my time constructively with this assignment.

I look forward to your comments.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I made it all the way through this thread but wasn't able to find a 2012 Monster 696 manual, just a parts list and a bunch of pages containing Javascript... Does anyone have this manual?

41 - 59 of 59 Posts