Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright. finally got the zetas mounted up. they are not a perfect fit, but close enough. they certainly feel sturdier than the stock setup. i opted for separate mirror mounts instead of the integrated ones. the bars have just enough room before the bend starts.

i also opted to grind the locating pins off of the controls rather than drill holes in the new bars. ran into one small problem with the turn signal switch wanting to rotate. inserted a small strip of rubber and re-tightened. no problem.

the mirrors that i got are just some cheapies that i picked up at the local honda dealer. they were $17 each. i'll use them until i decide which mirrors i want to get.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
the mirrors that i got are just some cheapies that i picked up at the local honda dealer. they were $17 each. i'll use them until i decide which mirrors i want to get.
Glad to hear you got them mounted. But please, do something about those mirrors...QUICK! :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i know. i'm probably going with some rizomas, but at least i can ride safely until they come in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts