Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

I am a new member here and wondered if anyone can give me a bit of advice, I have just got a 2006 1000 sport and want to fit a Zard full system does it work fine with the stock ECU or is there more to it???, I have been gettin mixed answers:confused:. Any help would be great.;)

Cheers Gogs

·
Registered
159 Posts
Probably best with the DP ECU. I just installed a full system with the New chip and after a tune at the dealer, it has never ran better. Plus you can eliminate the 02 sensor.

·
Registered
724 Posts
There are lots of threads about Zards...just do a search under Zard and it will help you a lot.

I have Zards on my '06 SC with the DP ECU. Runs great. A little decel popping...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I fitted the zards to my PS1000 and with the stock ecu it runs too lean and you get a lot of popping when you come off the throttle.

I've since has the WASPpuk kit fitted and tuned on the dyno and it's a completely different bike to ride... awesome. You get the best out of the exhaust coupled with the vast power and rideability improvement from the WASPpuk kit.... A MUST HAVE addition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts