Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
AM1001 said:
Just came across this site. Many people said the Termi 2:1 and 2:2 are too expensive. But on a 1.28 to USD exchange rate and a 1.41 CAD exchange ratio, the respective Termis look reasonable...

http://kaemna.de/cms_en/katalog.htm?&view=seite&seite=129
Keep in mind that the Euro price already includes 16% Value Added Tax and a couple months ago the exchange rates were a lot lower...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
toobs1234 said:
Keep in mind that the Euro price already includes 16% Value Added Tax and a couple months ago the exchange rates were a lot lower...
OK. Even so, they seem a few hundred dollars apart, which most people will pay for their preferred look/sound I suppose. Look forward to seeing more pics with the Zards on Classics.

·
Registered
171 Posts
beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

termi's...or...zard...who really cares if they like it they like it... :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think the Zards and the Termi 2-1 both look great--different, but equally :cool: . I purchased the Termi system for a few reasons: they're available; dyno graph (in catalog) and pants seat show good performance gain, which might be due to exhaust, airbox cover, ECU or combination (who knows?); comes with the ECU, which otherwise lists for $800 (ridiculous) from Ducati, and airbox cover; includes a Titanium can and hanger for the price; is much lighter weight than stock and likely lighter than Zard full SS system; costs a lot less than the Zard Ti system; and is supported by Ducati dealers--not always a good thing, unless you have a good dealer. Also, I got a pretty good deal on the system from a great dealer in SoCal, which made the price difference minimal and, because of the above extras, made the Termis seem like a better deal to me. Oh...and it sounds unbelievable. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts