Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the life of me, I cannot find this. Not on Ebay, not on the internet. Anybody know where to find 'em?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
For the life of me, I cannot find this. Not on Ebay, not on the internet. Anybody know where to find 'em?
There used to be a guy on ebay selling the piece (I think it was on ebay.it though). It isn't an official ZARD piece, but aftermarket. I've never seen it offered anywhere else.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yo I have one and bought one!! I cant find the link but it was ebay of italy or france.. Shipping was not to bad either.. Good luck man.. I will look and see if I can find the paypal info..

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yo I have one and bought one!! I cant find the link but it was ebay of italy or france.. Shipping was not to bad either.. Good luck man.. I will look and see if I can find the paypal info..
any additional info would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks like its ur lucky day and im slow at work lol

here is the paypal info I have..
Sent to: pier francesco buscioni
Email: [email protected]
Amount sent:
-$74.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$74.00 USD

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!!

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad you asked :) BTW, if he only has one you get it!
I emailed him, and I am awaiting a response before I send any money. If you want to risk it for that one..................

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well if you get nothing hit me up in a month as I plan on making a CF heatshiled for my ZARD setup here pretty soon.
Put me on the list. I wasn't thinking of the collectors until winter anyhow.

·
Registered
67 Posts
My Zard collectors have arrived and I am not installing them without replacing the OEM heat shield with the carbon aftermarket piece :D

Anyone got lucky and has the e-bay link? :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts