Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Your "Pikes Peak" is a multistrada like all the others

1581 Views 31 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  AdrienW
It's like the old joke...'how do you know if there's a fighter pilot at the party?" ... "He'll tell you"

But seriously. If you're asking about a key fob or screen protector or brake pads, you don't need to specify that it's for a pikes peak. All that means is you have a fancy paint job, old fashioned suspension and a loud-ass muffler.

Rant over.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
1,880 Posts
All that means is you have a fancy paint job, old fashioned suspension and a loud-ass muffler. Rant over.
Ouch. Even so, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the the Pike's Peak. It just looks right to me - even the latest iteration with that weird letter "I" on the side of it. 😆

· Registered
1,055 Posts
Forged Wheels, "Old Fashioned" Ohlins with Mechatronic active suspension module, Bitchin paint job, numbered, different wind screen, lotsa carbon, stock exhaust so no loud muffler. I love my Pikes Peak Multi. Great bike.

Essentially the same bike won Pikes Peak several times.

Also its common to be very specific when asking about parts for motorcycles so a fob or windscreen could potentially be different for a specific model because of what the computers may do.

Also for a "rant" that was pretty weak. :)

· Registered
1,375 Posts
Yup! I don't track her often but the forecast showed 70% chance on this day, and my SfV4 was on slicks. I love the raw/sportniess of the older ones vs the V4
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Cloud

· Registered
154 Posts
It's like the old joke...'how do you know if there's a fighter pilot at the party?" ... "He'll tell you"

But seriously. If you're asking about a key fob or screen protector or brake pads, you don't need to specify that it's for a pikes peak. All that means is you have a fancy paint job, old fashioned suspension and a loud-ass muffler.

Rant over.
Most parts of the regular Multistrada are the same as the PP but many parts are different including the brake pads on my 22 PP.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts