Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He pee's on his hands (something to think about if you've shook his hand);)

"Davies broke from that practice at the recent Miller WSBK race where he sort of confirmed a small tale of Stoner paddock lore. The story had it that as a 250 rider, after a particularly hard on the hands day of racing, Stoner would urinate on his hand blisters to toughen up the skin on his hands. Yes, you read that correctly. "

Soup :: PSA: The Stoner 'Urinate On Your Hands' Story Is Released Into The Wild :: 06-06-2012

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
He pee's on his hands (something to think about if you've shook his hand);)

"Davies broke from that practice at the recent Miller WSBK race where he sort of confirmed a small tale of Stoner paddock lore. The story had it that as a 250 rider, after a particularly hard on the hands day of racing, Stoner would urinate on his hand blisters to toughen up the skin on his hands. Yes, you read that correctly. "

Soup :: PSA: The Stoner 'Urinate On Your Hands' Story Is Released Into The Wild :: 06-06-2012
He's like the bear grillz of motorcycling. Instead of drinking his own pee to survive he pees in his hands to go faster! Im gonna start peeing in my suit when I am on spirited rides see if it works.

·
7,733 Posts
Years ago, when I worked with bricklayers, I saw one pee on a gash he acquired on his hand with his hammer while working on a block. Was he crazy? Apparently not:

Why Do They Say that You Should Pee on Wounds?

The father of an old buddy of mine who saw military duty in Africa, told me some African tribes, pee into their drinking skins filled with cattle blood because it's a preservative, which they then take with them as a food/energy source when they head into the bush to hunt for days/weeks at a time.

But Australian scientists have been on to the magical powers of urine for a while now: :)

DAMAR TANTRA - Swami Vivekananda Saraswati - tribe.net

·
Come in Spinner :)
7,654 Posts
Lots of brickies and concrete workers piss on their hands, it toughens them up.

Maybe Stoner should have pissed all over his successor at Ducati before he left to toughen him up a bit for the coming season :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
OMG....another wasted click....here we go again!

Considering how much you guys all try to piss on each other....you should all be hard as f*ckin nails!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Why is this a reason to dislike Stoner?? Pissing on your hands is a man quality. I think it makes him more bad ass. I pee on my feet if I think I have athletes foot.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Agreed Ritter. I think the Romans used to have wading pools of piss for that very reason. I know they washed there tunics in urine for whiter whites.

Rob, you need to harden the f*ck up and get pissin' on yourself mate. ;)

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Jelly fish

And if you guys EVER get stung by jelly fish with no vinager to hand (don't you always carry vinegar?)...then I tell you now....get a mate to pee on you and you will thank him for life. (Nick...in the tropics)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And if you guys EVER get stung by jelly fish with no vinager to hand (don't you always carry vinegar?)...then I tell you now....get a mate to pee on you and you will thank him for life. (Nick...in the tropics)
There is nothing "manly" about having a mate pee on you ;)

·
7,733 Posts
Lots of brickies and concrete workers piss on their hands, it toughens them up.

Maybe Stoner should have pissed all over his successor at Ducati before he left to toughen him up a bit for the coming season :)

I can assure you, I never peed on my hands and they were so tough and caloused I rarely needed to wear gloves as a material handler/labourer. Maybe it might help keep them *moisturised* since clay bricks and concrete blocks and mortar mix will dry them out to the bleeding point in short order. I understand some women, and not in just in Africa either, use their own urine to mositurise their facial skin. :eek: Maybe there's more to a golden shower than men think. ;)

·
Buzzing the tower
996 Posts
TFF!!

rcrob stirs the pot on Stoner and finds it's already full. Brings a whole new meaning to piss-pot!

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Ahh no big deal. Stoner pissed on everyone of his Team mates on the race track(especially at Ducati). They should all know what urine feels like by now LOL. They should all thank Stoner since Urine hardens ya the F up, just like Chopper Read!!!! LOL :D:D

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If urine hardens you up, Casey might want to start drinking the stuff (since he can't drink milk) ;)

·
Registered
410 Posts
If urine hardens you up, Casey might want to start drinking the stuff (since he can't drink milk) ;)
You should take your own advice! After all you want to be tougher too right?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts