Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i havent purchased the bike yet to be honest, due to work related issues im living away from my home country temporarily and im planning on purchasing a white DVT in March next year. However, i thought i might be painting it in a different color, what do you guys think about a yellow multi?

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have always liked yellow Ducs but I don't think it would work with the red frame that the white bikes come with.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I want to vinyl wrap the front the same yellow has on the rear shock. Make it look like a red bird flying down the road.

·
AARP Reject
2,926 Posts
I've always thought a yellow Multi would be a great offering. The yellow you picked comes off with a lot of green in it on my screen though. I'd like to see something in fly yellow, that traditional Italian yellow that Ducati has used frequently in the past.

Like this:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree that a yellow would be sweet...got to go with the traditional ducati yellow though...that would be awesome.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I think yellow would look good, you picture is a bit deceptive, at least on my computer, it looks a little more lime green than yellow.

·
Registered
170 Posts
For a sec, I thought you were going to ask if you could pay me with a cashier's check and your agent would come by and pic up my bike! :grin2:

I love it in yellow!

·
Registered
843 Posts
I had a yellow Tuono V4, the cops had no problem remembering that bike, so i went for a stealth black multi.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I like the yellow on my 2012 848 Streetfighter:

It's a metallic yellow. I miss that bike...

BLACK FRAME (not red)!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts