Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would love to get some stock yellow painted mirrors for my 998. i've narrowed down that ducati made these for the yellow 998s but i am having trouble finding a part number for them to order.

help please?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
you can try used ones on classifieds, craigslist, or ebay.
if you don't mind paying for new ones at the dealer, try your local dealer or ducati omaha's website. they have a link for a parts catalog, too

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've tried and continue to try those means but haven't had much success.

duati omaha's website has the 998 or the 998 bostrom only. no plain 998s parts catelog listed.

i am going to try the local dealer to see if i have any luck that route.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
You could always just get some plain ones or use your stock ones if you have them and get them painted. I couldn't tell you how many I've painted to match other Ducs.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
i've tried and continue to try those means but haven't had much success.

duati omaha's website has the 998 or the 998 bostrom only. no plain 998s parts catelog listed.

i am going to try the local dealer to see if i have any luck that route.
I should have mentioned to look for in the 2002 748S catalog. That bike was yellow and the mirrors were yellow.
go to ducati omaha's site, select 2002 748S. page 88
part # 523.1.004.1CB I think it's right side
part # 523.1.003.1CB I think it's left side.

·
Registered
205 Posts
How does the mirror attach to the mirror housings?

Flash

·
Registered
205 Posts
I think what he means, how do remove the mirror (glass) from the mirror arm/housing.

I have no idea. I bought mine used ones painted.
Yep. Exactly. My Bostrom has carbon fiber mirrors but the stock red mirror housings are in a box with no glass inside the housings. I was wondering how hard it would be to remove the mirrors from the CF ones and install them into the red ones?

Flash

1 - 9 of 9 Posts