Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
wishes it was summer
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am looking to replace my DP windscreen since it was recently destroyed. I am looking for something that is similar in shape to the screen used in the 999R raced in WSBK.

If people could post up pictures of their windscreens it would be much appreciated. I am particularly interested in how the FBF screen looks like.

·
luvmyduke
220 Posts
Zero gravity

Here are a couple of photos of a Zero Gravity screen on Sharskinz street glass. I like it on track and street...not much different from OEM.

Hey everyone, I am looking to replace my DP windscreen since it was recently destroyed. I am looking for something that is similar in shape to the screen used in the 999R raced in WSBK.

If people could post up pictures of their windscreens it would be much appreciated. I am particularly interested in how the FBF screen looks like.

Attachments

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Try Fast by Ferracci's own brand of windscreen.....it has a high rise and comes w/ the rubber trim.I believe it's made by the exact company that does the Ducati OEM and Performance stuff, available in clear, smoke and dark smoke. Nice screen for the money. Around $60.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Yes, those are the ones,if you look at the one on the bike, the DB I made a skirt to go over the hole bc. the street version comes with the light hole, the solo pista on the other hand doesn't.

·
wishes it was summer
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. I ended up purchasing a FBF screen. I'll post up some pics once the bike is put back together.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Word of advice to anyone pondering on the issue "what to buy". If you are hoping to see anything thru the screen, don't buy those fully tinted ones. They look cool, but when you got a visor that is already tinted, it just means that the visibility drops to somewhere between 1-5% from the original clear/clear option. I did that mistake and it will cost me the price of a new clear racing screen.

·
Registered
366 Posts

GET MOTO CORSE WIND SCREEN !! $350

1 - 14 of 14 Posts