Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No idea where to post this....

Bit obscure but anyway

Does anyone have a copy of the XT Racing Ultra lap software CD they could share please?

XT Racing is no longer in business so i doubt they will mind if someone shares a copy.
Cheers
Paul.

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,325 Posts
Just out of interest, what does it do?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just out of interest, what does it do?
I have a Xt racing quick lap which measures lap times on my track bike.

I've just rebuilt an Ex sunstate racing TenKate Supersport CBR600RR which has lots of goodies with it like factory WP suspension, front cartridges/springs, rear shock, HRC loom and ECU, Ten Kate quick release rear wheel set up, captive spacers, relocated caliper etc.
All the hard work is done, i've installed a QS a gear pos indicator, slipper clutch, replaced brakes, serviced the (STD) engine and reconditioned everything, the bodywork is at the painters.....

While looking through the remains of what i got with the bike i found the lap timer set up, not sure if i'll use it but it's complete and works and it saves me having to buy a new (better?) gps style unit if i can get the software so i can download it's contents....
This is it before it went off to be painted and i sanded the atrocious paint off best i could. And this is the colour freshly applied, Tahitian Blue a CBR Blackbird colour
IMG_2465.jpeg
IMG_2782.jpeg

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,325 Posts
I have asked a mate who used to race and knows many in the Australian racing scene. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: loony888

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,325 Posts
He is a mate of Pitty but guess Andrew does not keep the old CDs techs used!

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,325 Posts
My mate just sent an SMS that he would contact Andrew.
Who knows, but maybe.
I can only try to help you.

Reactions: loony888

·
Registered
49 Posts
No idea where to post this....

Bit obscure but anyway

Does anyone have a copy of the XT Racing Ultra lap software CD they could share please?

XT Racing is no longer in business so i doubt they will mind if someone shares a copy.
Cheers
Paul.
The main page is down, but you can still download the manuals and software from this link. Click past the "unsecure link" warning and it will take you to the download links.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts