Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been a long time Ducati owner and a bunch of other makes. I currently have an X Diavel S and a Rocket 3 for my daily riders and swap between them and my S1000XR or K1600GT when I want to go for longer rides.

I am considering either adding a 1260 Multi or a KTM Super Duke R or GT to the fleet. I moved to sort of boring place to ride and end up having to ride at least 5 hours to get to some more interesting riding areas.

After buying the X Diavel I was really smitten by the motor and bike. It has been a blast to ride so that is why I am leaning toward the 1260 Multi but I had a Super Duke 1290 when I live in California and that bike was an insane blast to ride. So I wouldn't mind another one or possible the GT which would be easier to make the trek to the mountains.

So I keep perusing Cycletrader to see what pops up that isn't too far away for either of those bikes. I am likely leaning more toward the Multi at this point though the raw, visceral character of the KTM is pretty addictive.

As for the XDS, I've kept it pretty much stock. It is pretty great as is though I wish it had a quick shifter option and a bigger fuel tank. I really love the superbike performance but without the punishing ergos. Not to mention it is an amazing conversation starter wherever I ride. It is the one bike my sons always are begging to ride.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,695 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's nice to have you join us.

Please fill in your location information in your user profile. And while you're at it, may as well add your bikes to your signature line. It's customary around here.

Thanks and enjoy the site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts