Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I would own a Ducati but that Diavel carbon caught my eye. I have put 750 km on it in 6 days and can t stop talking about it. I live in Hamilton (harley town) Ontario and I don t know anyone with a Ducati . I would like find Ducati people in my area. And thanks to Scout I met at the Ducati dealer in London ON. for telling me about this place. :)

·
Beta Tester
1,957 Posts
welcome X harley guy.

i've owned a FX and a Buell so i guess i'm a X harley guy myself.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Welcome Chris, still have Harley's but different bikes for different rides. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
12,295 Posts
Hello Chris!

Glad You chimed in ...
Next weekend the DOCC are having a trackday at Mosport park...

Should be some Ducatis there to excite you with some sights and sounds ...

Quite a sight to see and hear the PANIGALE make its maiden voyage from the dealership , the smoking exhaust brand new tires .What a BEAST!!!

Anyways enjoy the site and feel free to post some pics and do some searches . there are some very good sponsers here that offer discounts on parts for members here.

I'll bet you convert some of the H-D bros to the PROPER brand...Once they see the benefits of the handling and power of the Diavel.
Enjoy the ride and don't be scared to beat on it some . They like it!!

Your Harley Buddies will still call you a trader. I find it best to just SMILE at them , while looking at them in the rear view mirrors...

RIDE SAFE!!!

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hello

thanks for telling me about this site, already have found useful info. Regarding the Diavel it reminds me of when I got my motorcyle licence almost 25 yrs ago. I can t stop smiling. The wife's kinda pissed off. I have been putting down harleys lately. You can t explain the Diavel to anyone they just have to ride it, but she has 3 speeding ticket so she can t ride it. Infact she had to sign a waiver for the insurance company stating she would not ride it!!!! she is so pissed off. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts