Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am selling a Rev'it Rebel Leather Jacket that is in excellent/like new condition. The jacket is black in size 52/42. I purchased the jacket new from Revzilla and it was worn only a few times. There are no marks, scuffs, odors, ect. The jacket has a classic look that looks great on and off the bike. I originally purchased this jacket because of lack of brand logos. It offers excellent protection without making you look like a power ranger. It comes with everything as if purchased new such as the insulated removable liner, Rev'it hanger, and all tags.

Here is the video review from Revzilla....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ToU_MYMBNVs

$200 shipped to the continental US. Payment via Paypal (gift or add 4%) or USPS money order. Please contact me with any questions or for pictures.

Thank you

The birth of a new classic. Rebel looks good on you anywhere, anytime. Whether you're cruising the city streets or rediscovering Route 66, you're comfortable knowing you will blend into any scene you choose. Soft and supple leather, fully equipped with CE-approved Knox armour - plus a removable thermal liner. And with its timeless appearance, Rebel fits practically any rider's style.

Mirage Performance cowhide construction
Detachable thermal liner
EVA foam back protector
Adjustment straps at waist
CE protection at shoulders and elbows
Adjustment tab at collar and cuffs
Short connection zip
Inner pockets

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.