Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
LOL..I think decimal is in wrong place or a 2008 hypermotard is a very rare bike in Montana :).

I'll sell mine for $44,999......:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL..I think decimal is in wrong place or a 2008 hypermotard is a very rare bike in Montana :).

I'll sell mine for $44,999......:ROFLMAO:
Per the Listing decimal is in the correct place.

"2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100s, with only 152 original miles. Rare opportunity to purchase this collector quality 1100s. There is not another like it anywhere! This Hypermotard is in as new condition as you will find anywhere! Full Termignoni exhaust, and Ducati performance seat are the only modifications. The ninety nine thousand five hundred dollar price reflects the rarity and condition. I will sell, and assist with shipping any where in the world, at the buyers expense. Payment terms: I accept wire transfer or a cashier's check. Funds must clear and be paid in full, before the bike will be released. Read my feedback for any concerns."

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I'm sure there is one somewhere that is still new in the crate that could be purchased for less then that

·
Registered
2008 Ducati Hypermotard
1,204 Posts
Looks like the market for gen 1 hypers is up. I would sell mine for that, no doubt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts