Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried the SF848, but it was a bit underpowered...so I sold it after just one month of ownership.

Looking to step up to the 1098. Will consider all offers, depending on mileage, condition, service records, and of course...PRICE.

Shoot me a PM or post in the thread of what you have to offer. Pics will be very helpful.

Thanks

JW

·
Registered
193 Posts
Been thinking about selling mine for a while because I just don't ride it, but every time I see it in the garage I want to keep it. Yesterday I took it out of the garage for the first time in at least six months and washed it so that I could ride it to a car show near home this morning. Here is a link to photos, they were all taken yesterday with the exception of the shots by the Bugatti which were taken this morning. But now that I finally rode it again today I'm not sure if I want to sell it, kind of on the fence still.

Yesterday's photos... click here

I stuck this for sale flier on it this morning and a few of the tear-off tabs with my number were torn off, so maybe I'll get a call from someone local, but I haven't advertised it anywhere yet.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice SF. Is the price negotiable? That's a bit more than I wanted to pay for a Non-S model.

·
Registered
193 Posts
A little bit negotiable. I put 13.3 on there thinking I'd leave some room since someone would probably talk me down a few hundred. I didn't really want to go under 13... maybe 12,950.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Understood. I can't pay over 11k for a Non-S. Thanks for posting up...great looking machine.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
If I was in the market... I would look at ebay- arguably one of the best is for sale.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I was in the market... I would look at ebay- arguably one of the best is for sale.
Yeah, I saw that. Super nice...but definitely out of my range. Want to pay cash for something.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies, fellas. Scored a gorgeous SFS out of Iowa!

Will post pics once she gets here. Have to lock down a transport.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.