·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Got mine from moto wheels for $2100

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes but i don`t want to buy them new i need used ones as at that amount of money you can get some BST also used..;)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
i havent seen any used ones for sale so i had to buy new.

·
Matt
668 Posts
Gary...could you post a pic of yours mounted on the bike? Would love to see what these look like on the bike :)

·
Matt
668 Posts
Thanks Gary...looks great. Nice to see pics that aren't OZ promo material, but actual realworld pics.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Saw those on someones bike and had to have a set for mine. Sold the dymags and got them

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,875 Posts
Found some black forged OZ (supposedly Mg, but I don't know how to tell from pics), and they are taking forever to get here from Italy. Don't think I'll be selling, but who knows.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Found some black forged OZ (supposedly Mg, but I don't know how to tell from pics), and they are taking forever to get here from Italy. Don't think I'll be selling, but who knows.

Five spoke Piegas are only made in forged aluminum. The 6 spoke Cattiva are magnesium.

There is a non DOT race Piega R version with less material - but those look like the standard DOT approved street Piega.

-M

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Hi can you please send me the link to the announce i will try to contact the person to see if they are still available...Thanks

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,875 Posts
Mine arrived. As I suspected and Moto confirmed, they are aluminum. They are perfect though.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those look nice...and yes Piega are forged ALU the only ones that are made out of MAG are the Cattiva :grin2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts