Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the dash cluster set including ignition, immobilizer and gas cap. The display on my bike ended up giving me the blinking light every second with no readings on the dash. Apparently the battery had overheated and the whole terminal came completely apart from the battery and ended shorting somewhere under the seat. Checked all the fuses, tested the solenoid and voltage regulator and all are within specs when testing with a voltage meter.

I have posted a pic of what I'm looking for since it will only function with the set.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
You can flash the ECU to turn off the immobilizer check and then it will start with
any key or dash.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply. I have turned off the immobilizer using Guzzidiag with Tunerpro. I have purchased a new starter relay with no success. I have already installed a backup stock ECU that I have also flashed with no success. Any other suggestions would be truly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I no longer have my Hyper but if you flashed the ECU correctly to disable the Immobilizer
check that takes the immobilizer out of the starter circuit. I have flashed many ECU's and
sold them to board members and on ebay and never once has anyone had an issue starting
there bikes with any dash or key. So your problem should not be immobilizer related.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank again for your reply. I have not checked to see if the immobilizer is out of the starter circuit. I will give it a try. I would still be uncomfortable riding my bike without a working display not knowing if it is overheating, etc...If you know of anyone who is selling a working dash or can recommend anyone, your help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts