Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made some changes to your bike? Looking to get ride of those M Bars because you swapped to clipons? LED integrated tron style rear tail light not doin' it for you anymore? Finally realize that the marving/termi/whatever exhaust is too loud?

PM ME! !

On a more serious note, I am looking to make some changes to my bike and used aftermakert parts seem pretty attractive. I have a silver GT1000 that is begging to have the dorky mirrors swapped for some bar end mirrors, pipes, m bar, and fender eliminated for an integrated LED tail light. I thought I would be patient first, start here, and 'help' you guys clear out your garage a little.

Thank you!

Reactions: ncgt1000

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update:
I have M bars, LED tail light/fender eliminator, mirrors, LED headlight, and NIB 14t sprocket. Pending are some gauge lowering mounts and mosfet.

I'm holding out for a couple items 1) an exhaust. I am after sound and maybe performance, so if its a little grody, you dropped your bike, etc. I'd be interested in the leftovers, don't hold back. 2) Rearsets. Ideally something that will bolt right on with little no modification to anything else.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another Update:

Looking for...

Exhaust (Marving, Termi, repacked EMGO, etc)
Rear tire hugger
GT1000 mono style seat
Black or carbon fiber belt covers, to buy or if you wanted the stock belt covers we could swap and I'll pay the difference

Big thanks to @hypermo and @Mic_poo for the parts so far!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump.

Was able to pick up a new headlight housing for the LED headlight and some new tires as well. Big shout out and thank you to everyone that has worked with me so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts