Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

My 999R blew a hole in one of the fuel lines within the airbox while on the dyno and started a fire. Thankfully I only lost the air-filters and internal fuel lines to the fire. Ducati does not sell these lines, but rather an entire injector kit including the velocity stacks, injectors, etc for $1800.00. I am only need the fuel lines from part# 135.2.009.1A. Of course, no warranty for a 2005 with only 3000 miles.....

See attached picture of the parts. Again I am only looking for the hard fuel lines within the air box that run to the injectors.

Any ideas? Any availability?

Thank you all for your time and assistance!

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
just cut off the old plastic crap and use some fuel line with compression clips....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealership liabilities if the oem plastic lines aren't used= $$. Anyways, dealership found a used set of the plastic lines for $200.00. I'll eat the $ and replace all the lines with some nice high-pressure rubber lines and O-clamps at home once dealership replaces with oem lines. Apparently a known recall on these plastic lines EXCEPT for the R models according to Ducati...... They crack and split just like mine did EXCEPT on the R models, but obviously applicable here too.

Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts