Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can buy them
thanx

·
Registered
410 Posts
Are you talking about the little screws that hold upper and lower sections together? Same as on windscreen?

They are indeed screws- little torx screws. They are called wellnuts. Try tastynuts.com in Europe. They make them in steel and titanium and you can get them anodized in a bunch of colors.

·
Registered
276 Posts
TPO Parts has them as well. I ordered a set in black a few months ago.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, thanx a lot guys!

·
Registered
273 Posts
The original rivets that Ducati used to hold the windscreen and fairing sections together on the '94-95 916 were superseded to the small torx bolts early on. Ducati discontinued sales of the rivets over 10 years ago.

·
Registered
433 Posts
The original rivets that Ducati used to hold the windscreen and fairing sections together on the '94-95 916 were superseded to the small torx bolts early on. Ducati discontinued sales of the rivets over 10 years ago.
THere's got to be a rivet supply Co somewhere with something resembling these though. I thought Ducati didn't have em' so long shot seeing if anyone had a US vendor with a similar item

·
Registered
410 Posts
Dang. Why would you want those? Nostalgia? Now I know why those screws are so tiny. They must want them to look like rivets! Heck, most people think they ARE rivets at first (I know I did!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts