Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello like the title states, anyone in the market to sell there sport classic 1000 in black? Im looking for California only bikes...the more mods the better!!!! =)
my email is [email protected] send pics info w/e !!!! thanks

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
My bike is not for sale, but I would for $20K... :D

here are the mods:
Forged Marchesini wheels (same as on a 999R)
Pirelli Corsa III (new rear, front used 50%)
showa adjustable forks with TIN
termi + DP ECU
Brembo 4P front breaks (gold)
Evoluzion clutch slave
Top Mount steering damper (WASP)
Power commander III (being installed now)
Fast By Ferraci High Compression pistons (being installed now)
Dietrich Pfeiffer's airbox cover
custom tail chop
Rizoma track 77 blinkers, black (front and rear)
Rizoma clutch and front brake reservoirs, black
Rizoma grips, black
CRG LS bar-end mirrors
CRG black levers (shorty front brake)...
CF fork guards
STM frame plugs
Sato oil cap
Sato front axle sliders

and I know I'm forgetting something...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Mine is better...but red...and on sale for 19,999.

(Just for my good friend DGJ...lol...)

Actually, jokes aside, if you want a black one - his is one of the best SC's I have seen in Cali.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Why California only? All USA Sport Classics meet the same EPA standards and there is no problem registering one from out of state. I bought/registered a new '06 from New York. If a used bike does not meet California EPA standards it must have 7K miles, I think, on it before it can be registered from out of state as used and not meet California standards. At least this was all true three years ago.

·
Registered
217 Posts
and I know I'm forgetting something...[/QUOTE]

Looks like you forgot the Ohlins steering damper.:)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I love this thread...

obviously, no one is gonna buy my bike for $20K. for that price you can get a new one and do the same mods, (more or less), so essentially, I'm not looking to sell it.

let's turn this into a "mine is better (read: bigger) than yours"...

shall we?

just for fun, list your mods and your "would be" sell price...

LA-DUC, don't forget to mention that your bike comes with a lifetime supply of voltage regulators... ;)

(oh yeah, I forgot the Ohlins steering damper, but that's part of the TMSD kit, and I also left out FBF valve guides and MBP collets, and a custom billet black crank case cover I found at Proitalia... that should be it)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol....uh thanks guys ..... But seriously anybody have any REAL leads I would appreciate it. Btw so as long as it meets CALI EPA standards it doesnt need the 7500 miles? How does the DMV know which models meet the EPA standards? Is there a constantly updated list they keep? of bikes that meet the requirements??? I wouldnt mind out of state if I can register it without a bunch of stupid circles to jump through... like emissions and inspections etc. Thanks!

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
You can talk me out of this one too for the right price...

BST wheels, Ohlins, Titanium Zard exhaust, DP ECU, Braketech rotors, Brembo radial calipers, Brembo forged radial master cylinders, Billet 30mm triple clamp, adjustable bar risers, Motowheels slipper clutch, HID headlight...much more...

-M

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
BTW DGJ if your serious about selling ur duc im seriously interested ... =)
tempting, but, and I never though I would say this about any vehicle, it would feel like I am selling my kid or something... I have a dangerous level of emotional attachment to this thing....

by the way there is a brand new one at pro-italia... black biposto... I'm sure they would be happy to sell it to you...

You can talk me out of this one too for the right price...
-M
... but of course if Moto wanted to trade with me I could just transfer that dangerous level of emotional attachment to his bike... JESUS.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Look like there's another one for sale in Los Gatos. Now go lowball 'em both.
Word. I won't lowball them, though. In fact, I just bought rearsets and ace bars for my GT1000 so when they arrive in the mail we'll see if that turns out to be an abomination or not. I may be getting a real SC soon enough...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts