Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of OEM adjustable cam pulleys. Need 4, but willing to buy piecemeal if needed. These would have to be the 18 tooth pulleys that came on later ST4s or S4r bikes. They also came on some 2V bikes too. I had them on my 2001 900SSie from the factory.

The later 20 tooth pulleys (Testa head, 1100DS and newer), I cannot use.

·
Registered
146 Posts
adjustable pulleys

I see you asked for OEM, but I thought I'd chime in that I really like the units Ben Fox makes.
when building my race motors, and playing with cam timing effects on the dyno, they are second to none. They have little holes that align and allow you to make 2 degree incremental changes. No more changing it a little and re-checking with gauges every time. One day I tried 4 or 5 timing combos on the dyno in an hour.

If you have questions, contact Ben Fox Performance. I don't work for him, but I am a fan. haha

brian

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I wanted OEM just for the cost, but honestly, the OEM stuff is a bit hard to find because they were used in relatively few bikes. I have 4 bookmarked in my eBay watch list right now but they come attached to two complete 2V heads, one ST4s cam and one 2V cam at a cost of more than $400.00 with shipping. Then I'd have a bunch of junk parts to unload that no one really needs... Looking at French company that offers aluminum kits at a good price, even with shipping. I looked at the Ben Fox site quickly but didn't see them offered. Direct link?

Will hold out a bit for a fairly priced set of OEM, but not discounting aftermarket parts at all.

·
Buzzing the tower
996 Posts
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love this forum.

All set. Thanks Greg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status