Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a carbon air box for my 999r project any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Chris

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oddly enough I am! I have had one on order from you guys since November 4th 2015 and can't seem to get a straight answer as to its arrival. Just so happens I emailed Mike this morning for an update but haven't gotten a response. However, here is one to my WTB plea to sell me another? I don't mean to blast you guys on the forum I'm not one to contribute negative comments my apologies to the other members. I guess just bad timing to go along with a bit of frustration. Usually you guys are great. When it was ordered I was told there was a 6 week turn around time well, I believe we are in the 13th or 14th week and its pre paid. I'm ok with being patient however, it would be nice to hear something other than "well the Italians work at their own pace don't know what to tell you."

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Not sure on that specific order as I'm away from the shop at the moment but usually EVR is fairly quick with their orders.

That 999 box was originally manufactured for EVR by another company - but now EVR manufactures carbon in house. I'm wondering if the older part numbers like the 999 box is still coming from their outside supplier - and they are waiting for them to supply?

Matt has been out sick this week - when he gets back, I'll check with him. He handles all the EVR orders. You can PM me to keep you updated as I'm not as busy as the other guys that answer phones all day....

-M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts