Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good 749S or 999 or 999S motor. Let me know what you might have.

Thanks
Mike

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,912 Posts
Be on the lookout for scammers saying they have a friend that has it. It's probably not true. Please report anyone you suspect as being a scammer.

·
Registered
50 Posts
When do you need it? I'm doing some refresh work on a 999 motor to put in my 06 749s. Probably won't be ready until spring though. Hard to find the motivation to do a motor swap in an unheated garage in ohio right now.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll shoot you a PM

·
Registered
27 Posts
When do you need it? I'm doing some refresh work on a 999 motor to put in my 06 749s. Probably won't be ready until spring though. Hard to find the motivation to do a motor swap in an unheated garage in ohio right now.
You need a space heater or propane heater my friend. I’ll probably upgrade to propane this year.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am in the process of parting out an s4rs motor. the cylinders, pistons will bolt on to the 749 bottom end, the complete heads are also available. It makes a destroked 999 that revs, and is about 924cc if I recall correctly. Ducshop sells the kits.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in the process of parting out an s4rs motor. the cylinders, pistons will bolt on to the 749 bottom end, the complete heads are also available. It makes a destroked 999 that revs, and is about 924cc if I recall correctly. Ducshop sells the kits.
I have a 924 already but thanks. That what I want a back up for.

Reactions: Ohm3d

·
Registered
43 Posts
I’ve got a 998 engine with the 998/999S cams fitted 3M intake stamps and 1C exhaust stamps. So should be functionally identical to a 999S engine. Fresh desmo service and brand new belts.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Just wondering, what is the going rate for a good low mileage 999S deep sump engine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Supply and demand usually set the market. Seems like there aren't a lot of 999s engines out there available. Sooo...

I am curious too.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hello buddy, could you be interested in ducati 749r 2005 engine like new condition ? have just 10k kilometer make on the road
Sent you a PM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts