Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten the bug again. Really wanting to find a nice 900ss, 800ss or 750ss. I prefer the post '99 fuel injected ones, but I'd be open to considering an earlier model. What do you have? I'm in Kansas City, but I'm willing to take a road trip.

John

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Check with Spitfire...he has a '95 that is in great shape and (I think) is planning on selling. It hasn't been advertised yet.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I've gotten the bug again. Really wanting to find a nice 900ss, 800ss or 750ss. I prefer the post '99 fuel injected ones, but I'd be open to considering an earlier model. What do you have? I'm in Kansas City, but I'm willing to take a road trip.

John
Sale is pending on this one but words are cheap - until cash and title have traded hands it's first come first served:

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/128-bikes/133811-fs-04-ducati-supersport-1000-super-lo-miles-practically-flawless.html

Oh, and it's a 1000DS...

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
FWIW I have an '05 SS1000DS and I think it's the best of the Supersports. Howevver there are some differences that may not be to your liking. Immediately, what jumps to mind is the gas mileage which is much better on the carb version and the ergos are also more comfortable for most people. Neither of those things bother me but they might bother someone else. IMO any Supersport is a keeper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts