9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have Superpole! Let the season begin. :D

:yeah:

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good race and nice mix of manufacturers up front. Van der Mark was a surprise. :surprise: Good for him. Wonder why Nicky faded at the end. Thought he'd finish in the top six there for a while.

Well, race two tomorrow! This is going to take a little getting used to.

·
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, Nicky says he started losing front grip about halfway through the race. Guess he still needs to figure out how to ride the Pirellis.

·
Official Retired Person
7,385 Posts
Did BeIN sports even broadcast race 1 and I just missed it or did they not even air it? All I see is race 2 tonight and race 2 rebroadcast next Fri 3/4.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Yes. Race one came on last night at 9:30 my time.

·
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If Jonathan Rea married Chaz Davies and they hyphenated their name it'd be Rea-Davies. Hmmm. :think:

·
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Arg! Chaz pushed just a little too hard there at the end. Hopefully, Nicky will get there pretty soon when he figures it out a little more, but this track is not typical. I hope he can make it work elsewhere.

It's good to have the racing season back. :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Never aired race 1 here....what the ****?
Race 2 was on Saturday night....?....what the ****?

Starting off well.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
^^^^^^ Yeah same here, close racing both races, you couldn't ask for more. I'm surprised the R1's aren't more competitive, being a M1 knockoff and all. It looks to be a long season for Sykes...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
^^^^^^ not a bad debut for a brand new bike and new team. I expect to see a win or two this year. That new R1 is pretty dope. The Pani is looking good though. Im on the fence about trading in my 08 hyper for one. Such a beautiful bike.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts