Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if World Superbike will be broadcast in the US this season? I can’t find a listing for it on Speed TV. Looking forward to Losail tomorrow.

·
Registered
610 Posts
World Superbike Kick Off

ANNOUNCEMENT | OC/DC WORLD SUPERBIKE PARTY: The Orange County Ducati Club and Spectrum Ducati/Aprilia will be hosting a party to kick off the first World Superbike race of the season on Sunday, February 26, begining at 8.30a.

Join us for Breakfast snacks at the Spectrum Lounge upstairs for BIG screen TV race viewing !

Spectrum Ducati/Aprilia is located at 45 Oldfield Road | Irvine, Ca 92618 | tel::949/951.3611
Please visit www.spectrumotorsports

p.s. Rob may even experience a stroke of niceness and offer on the spot discounts on parts and accessories. :cool:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ummm, thanks. As I’m about 2000 mi away I don’t think I’ll be making it. Does this mean the race will be rebroadcast on Sunday? Recorded pay per view? Something obvious I missed?

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
Calling BATT-MAN. You are my TIVO connection. I'm going to milk my injuries so I can get another CD pack for the 06 season. LOL

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ducatimike said:
The two WSB heat races are on Sunday 9 am and 10 am PST on Speed TV.
Doh! Thanks for that, I must have misguidedly been looking for a live broadcast.

Here’s hoping for a Bayliss-Lanzi 1-2 finish to mirror their early testing times!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Mr_Squidward said:
Doh! Thanks for that, I must have misguidedly been looking for a live broadcast.

Here’s hoping for a Bayliss-Lanzi 1-2 finish to mirror their early testing times!
The US schedules are on the worldsbk.com website.... i think it's under a link called "sbk on tv" in a PDF file on the second page. Speed TV will be showing delayed telecasts ... one of the things that make me happy and pissed at the same time :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts