Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on the forum ever visited the WSB Unofficial web site? wsb-archive.co.uk. It seems to have disappeared. It was a good source for photos of the teams and the riders from all years at various tracks. In particular I am looking for photos of all Ducati teams and riders from 1995 and more specific if there are any photos of Gregoria Lavilla. Does anyone have a good web site with such archives/photos?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
According to Gregorio Lavilla's wikipedia page, he would have been racing in 250 Grands Prix in 1995. According to same, in the 90s he only rode for Ducati in WSBK in 1997 & 98.

The WSB Archive is still up on youtube. Did not find their website however. All searches take me to SBK's official site.

If you want pics.....just google his name and select the images tab. Plenty of them out there.

You'd have to be specific regarding a Ducati team in WSBK for 1995...there were a more than a few. I lost count of all the different teams running Ducatis back then. I wanna say something like 60 or 65% of the grid. ...sean

1 - 2 of 2 Posts