Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you fellas! Worked with a heat gun on low heat very infrequently, and only to allow some give around the stepped edges.

I used standard Matte Flat Black Vinyl for auto wrap use that I found online.

Added some new clear clutch and belt covers the other day as well...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yup, wrap is a wonderful thing! We've done entire bikes. It comes down to how good your installer is; and the product they're using. Our guy also wraps our Ferrari Challenge cars.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, wrap is a wonderful thing! We've done entire bikes. It comes down to how good your installer is; and the product they're using. Our guy also wraps our Ferrari Challenge cars.
Indeed. I was pleasantly surprised. It was meant to be a temporary mock up, however it's now staying!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks fantastic, I really like your bike. You have done all the things that I have wanted to do, I especially like the reservoirs and the CRG's. Everything looks very clean up front. What turn signals are those?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks fantastic, I really like your bike. You have done all the things that I have wanted to do, I especially like the reservoirs and the CRG's. Everything looks very clean up front. What turn signals are those?
Thank you! Actually running ASV Levers.

Integrated Tail w/ Supabrake 3 piggyback (newly released)
Kellermann Dark Micro Rhombus Turn Signals up front ($160/pair)

https://spieglerusa.com/lights-indicators/kellermann-turn-signals/micro-rhombus/micro-rhombus-dark/micro-rhombus-dark-blinker-3601.htm

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thank you! Actually running ASV Levers.

Integrated Tail w/ Supabrake 3 piggyback (newly released)
Kellermann Dark Micro Rhombus Turn Signals up front ($160/pair)

https://spieglerusa.com/lights-indicators/kellermann-turn-signals/micro-rhombus/micro-rhombus-dark/micro-rhombus-dark-blinker-3601.htm
Thank you! I thought those were CRG arrow mirrors. Don't mind me though, I've been staring at all the different bar end mirror options for hours over the last few days to include pics of other bikes. I had to compliment because your bike, especially that front end shot, very well executed. I had finally ordered the CRG lanesplitters a few hours before reading this post and immediately regretted my decision. Your mirrors just fit the lines of the streetfighter, especially the all black one, better. Also what is the lens below the headlight? Please forgive all my question, I have tried very hard to stay away from looking at modifications up until this point. Bike tipped over in the driveway and snapped the clutch lever and its been downhill since. I may need a second job now to support my new habit.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you! I thought those were CRG arrow mirrors. Don't mind me though, I've been staring at all the different bar end mirror options for hours over the last few days to include pics of other bikes. I had to compliment because your bike, especially that front end shot, very well executed. I had finally ordered the CRG lanesplitters a few hours before reading this post and immediately regretted my decision. Your mirrors just fit the lines of the streetfighter, especially the all black one, better. Also what is the lens below the headlight? Please forgive all my question, I have tried very hard to stay away from looking at modifications up until this point. Bike tipped over in the driveway and snapped the clutch lever and its been downhill since. I may need a second job now to support my new habit.
Oh yes, the Mirrors are indeed CRG Arrows, the Brake/Clutch Levers are ASV. I did have the Lanesplitters before changing to the Arrows - like you said the lines fit the SF better.

The lens is part of a stealth front/rear camera recording system.

Good luck with your upgrades - a never ending money pit ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts