Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I fitted my corbin seat and tried it out today, before I knew it it was 300 miles later and my ass still felt fine haha. I ordered 30mm risers to quell the last of my gripes with the bike (well and I guess the stock windscreen sucks, but i can't make a freaking decision about what screen I want to buy)

Anyway, the point of the story is this bike is f'n rad. Its an absolute work of art.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Although I did not need the risers, I’m pretty sure I had the same reaction after my first ride with my new Corbin.

Reactions: MultiStanda

·
Registered
5 Posts
I feel that way about the bike in general. I've never owned a bike that so consistently makes me want to keep the ride going. The only time I was ever relieved that the ride was over was when I finally made it to the end of a long interstate crawl (3 wrecks in 120 miles) on a hot day.

The windscreen is kind of the only downer. I sit in cleaner air on my monster. :/ I've got a CalSci medium on the way along with some spacers. Will report back on those.

EDIT: CalSci screen installed. Seems like a solid product. It's better than the stock screen but only marginally. Still a fair amount of buffeting. Hopefully the spacers/standoffs will help.

Reactions: MultiStanda
1 - 3 of 3 Posts