Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Drool...... You lucky dog! Enjoy and be safe! :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Man it looks even more like some kinda okin-ugi jap bike that the hyper re-, I mean mo-tard does, especially next to your beyootiful black sc. And that power to weight ratio puts it decidely in jap hyper bike unusable/impractical zone too. Dont mind me tho, I'm probably just jealous, maybe. Enjoy mate, Im sure that stonking motor... will give you all kinds of smiles, and if you like the way it looks then who cares about anyone elses opinion. Congrats.

·
Premium Member
12,238 Posts
Got my streetfighter over the weekend. Did a few mods already. Here is a pic next to my SC:

:D
WOW looks great, now stop smiling ,come on now stop it. stop smiling , Can't do it can yuh, HaHa. Have fun be careful good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
A very reliable source told me none have hit the USA yet, so I am very confused to say the least. Can you enlighten us a little?
I hope my source turns out to be very unreliable:)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Beatiful, quite a pair. You are a lucky man. Nice color choices too.:cool:

A genuine streetfighter is built, not bought.
I concur. However, if you don't have the time build one, but do have he money to buy one, Ducati's Streetfighter is a damn fine alternative.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I say congratulations too!
These cool bikes were not at the bike shows around here and apparently won't even make it into Canada until sometime in May.
Put some studded tires on it, ride it up here and sell it for a certain profit, fly home, and get another one!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Beatiful, quite a pair. You are a lucky man. Nice color choices too.:cool:

I concur. However, if you don't have the time build one, but do have he money to buy one, Ducati's Streetfighter is a damn fine alternative.
Built by NCR 2 years ago... add a headlight and you have the Streetfighter

"Macchia Nera. Italian for “Black Spot.”
Curious name for a bespoke motorcycle. Definitely unique, the Macchia Nera bears little resemblance to the custom bikes we frequently see.

How unique? Here’s how the plan unfolded. Stefano called on his good friend, Aldo Drudi the famed Italian designer. "

“Il Signore Drudi” was given freedom to create a fresh and aggressive design.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Built by NCR 2 years ago... add a headlight and you have the Streetfighter

"Macchia Nera. Italian for “Black Spot.”
Curious name for a bespoke motorcycle. Definitely unique, the Macchia Nera bears little resemblance to the custom bikes we frequently see.

How unique? Here’s how the plan unfolded. Stefano called on his good friend, Aldo Drudi the famed Italian designer. "

“Il Signore Drudi” was given freedom to create a fresh and aggressive design.

Here you can see a few bigger pictures…
http://www.ncrfactory.com/eng/html/16.02.shtml

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Thanks poolagent, Iwas just wishing for bigger pictures. Looks killer!
Kind of reminds me a bit of the Muschi machine. (man I hope he doesn't take any offense to that.... meant as a compliment).

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bet he's just having a little fun. http://teammcc.com/ ("Stop in and see the new Ducati Street Fighter! Here from 3/10/2009 to 3/15/2009! ")
BUSTED... :D

We had the Streetfighter here today to take photos for MCC in our studio:

I have a LOT more photos of the Streetfighter by itself and a few with my Sport 1000. I'll post more up once I clean them up.

-jamie

1 - 20 of 24 Posts