Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got anything interesting planned for their SF over the winter months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
400 Posts
Love the bike Monstro, nicc to see the single can

My winter will be spent like you sitting admiring the fighter but more importantly learning to walk again after suffering two strokes a couple of months ago which has certainly slowed me down...:crying:

Geoff...>:)

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Love the bike Monstro, nicc to see the single can

My winter will be spent like you sitting admiring the fighter but more importantly learning to walk again after suffering two strokes a couple of months ago which has certainly slowed me down...:crying:

Sorry to hear Geoff, wishing you a speedy recovery

·
Registered
400 Posts
Sorry to hear Geoff, wishing you a speedy recovery
Thanks for your wishes, it's such a shame as I'd only just finished replacing the gold 7 spoke wheels with a pair of the same 7 spoke but this time powder coated red believe me I'm gutted...:crying:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Will give me time to bring the SFS up to speed with maintenance. tires, belts, replace fluids and filter. rear ohlin has seepage on the stem, should be a good enough time to get that done as well. the rest of the time, just look and feel lucky to have one so close by. of course some rides after all work is done. no one really winter stores their bikes in california unless up in the mountains where it snows but the rains and random sub 50*F morning weather can put a damper on things...

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Bloody red everything.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'm not familiar with this... ? an English colloquialism, perhaps. Please expound.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I'm not familiar with this... ? an English colloquialism, perhaps. Please expound.
Geoff likes to trawl the tacky anodised section of all the bolt and accessory catalogues in the UK and cover his bikes in said equipment. He's like the anodised red King Midas.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Geoff likes to trawl the tacky anodised section of all the bolt and accessory catalogues in the UK and cover his bikes in said equipment. He's like the anodised red King Midas.

Not playing very nice blackie. Did you become a Panigale owner by any chance?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Most certainly not. I speak the truth about this redness

1 - 13 of 13 Posts