Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Bon Vivant
11,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snow is falling like mad today here in Colorful Colorado.
I'm enjoying the bikes inside and spending the day racing online. :think:
Have to go out tonight to the airport 70 miles each way! - not looking forward to that.
No sign of the snow letting up in the next day or so.

Winter is here, looks like my riding season is over :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Attachments

·
Bon Vivant
11,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure thing, I'd love to! you got a job for me?
I spent a month in Queensland near Port Douglass a few years ago.
(Actually out on the ocean mostly)
Fantastic!

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
You guys need to live in Oz.....no financial crisis, no recession and we all ride all year round.....

jdw
But the water swirls the opposite direction, I could never get use to that!

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Prolly won't see snow here in Vancouver for another month - and that will only be a little bit. Snow only really sticks here for a few days and rarely longer than a week. I remember only a few times where snow was on the ground for more than two weeks. Great place for the winter olympics:rolleyes:. Actually, the mountains here get loads of snow, over 4m bases usually. Sorry, that's about 13'.

There will probably be a freak snow storm as soon as my pipe arrives (it shipped out today).

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
flyn,
We know what you do during the winters!.... build beautiful old restorations! can't wait to see the result of the next few winters' work.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
You snow guys are soooooooo lucky:):):):) . Would that be nice to have once snow, all we have here in south Florida is a cold front coming for a few days if we luck and it drops into the lower 60's for a few day.

I was in Daytona last week, 52degrees since there was a 3 day cold front. 2 days later back in Miami and it's 90:mad::mad::mad:

I want snow, I want snow.......

·
Registered
339 Posts
With a view like that you almost can't complain.

·
Registered
412 Posts
You snow guys are soooooooo lucky:):):):) . Would that be nice to have once snow, all we have here in south Florida is a cold front coming for a few days if we luck and it drops into the lower 60's for a few day.

I was in Daytona last week, 52degrees since there was a 3 day cold front. 2 days later back in Miami and it's 90:mad::mad::mad:

I want snow, I want snow.......
Come on out Guido! Two feet and counting!

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wow Flyn, first pic was gorgeous! Others, not so happy! :( It was an unusually warm, beautiful, sunny 76 degree Chamber-of-Commerce day here in southeastern VA yesterday which forced me to ride! :) Enjoy your virtual mc racing until you get to ride your Ducs again...

·
Bon Vivant
11,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's still coming down hard and the grill from this morning has about another foot on top of it!!! Wow!

This is from my basement walk-out (shot from inside)
can't even see the mountains in the background today

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts