Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I've been working with some new front headlight ideas and some other mods. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Ohhh, my eyes are burning. I think my vision is permanently damaged from seing that picture:eek:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
So far I've been working with some new front headlight ideas and some other mods. Here are some pics.
I think this one can be blamed on a technical malfunction in the junction! Here ya go you pile of smart arses! (Although well deserved on my end, should've made sure)
Can't figure out why they are being uploaded rotated. Third time I've tried and after rotating the pics too. Just gonna have to turn yo heads I guess!
The CF cover I made but it was one of my first attempts so it should get better. These lights put out over twice the light as the stock headlight but at only 2/3 the power.

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Cool concept..now if you could tilt the light a little up so it flows with the line..and of course with a spoiler coming out to redirect the light from going up... like this \\

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I think this one can be blamed on a technical malfunction in the junction! Here ya go you pile of smart arses! (Although well deserved on my end, should've made sure)
Can't figure out why they are being uploaded rotated. Third time I've tried and after rotating the pics too. Just gonna have to turn yo heads I guess!
The CF cover I made but it was one of my first attempts so it should get better. These lights put out over twice the light as the stock headlight but at only 2/3 the power.
I like the "ICON 1000" vibe... Good job.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll try to keep updating as I build my CF parts. Thanks for the comments! see ya soon

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
looks good, it is stealth black as they predicted, I still wouldn't want to be the poor bastard travelling on the opposite direction at night when you're out with those led blasting!
Awesome job!
:yeah:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm not sure about the headlight but the rest of the bike looking pretty good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts