Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Well we have 18 inches still on the ground here in the NH Mt Washington Valley. This years Aprils fools calls for 8-12 inches more. Darn. I was hoping to put the downhill skis away and get the motorcycles out.

·
Master of Bumnitude
5,133 Posts
Well we have 18 inches still on the ground here in the NH Mt Washington Valley. This years Aprils fools calls for 8-12 inches more. Darn. I was hoping to put the downhill skis away and get the motorcycles out.
In the Monadnocks the snow so far has been moderate - but of the heavy and wet type. So far its very pretty, but the wind is expected to ridr and is the intensity of the snowfall.

Here's a couple of pix from today -- grabbed when "pretty" was still the dominant thought.

-don

·
Master of Bumnitude
5,133 Posts
April Fools Day Snowstorm

I don't think we are going get the 12 inches expected. Likely only 8 or so. And tomorrow heads in the fifties, so it'll all be gone very quickly. But for now -- what beauty! Especially coming on a weekend when there is no place to run. :)

-don

·
Master of Bumnitude
5,133 Posts
Just a couple more before the Apil Fool's Day storm is a memory. (and that'll be soon as 50s f weather is predicted starting today)

A quick shot from the porch just as the day began. This is of one of our cottages...

And one taken of the skylight in my Music Room. Funny -- light always is coming in. But I rarely look out. Today I did and this caught me. Not just the view through the window -- but the window itself with that view.

-don

·
Still needs a life.
12,487 Posts
Nice shots, Don. I love your artistic eye. Maybe you are going to skip mud season thus year and go directly from winter into spring.

One of my interests is trains and model railroading. Most model railroads depict a sunny, summer day, but one of my favorites was a fictional New England shortline in the mud season. Photos of the area were used as backdrops which made the scenes very realistic.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts