Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

321 - 324 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
I do not like the wind roar inside the helmet...in fact I have tinnitus in both ears (ringing 24/7) which may have been caused by years of wind noise on bikes.
I have Ducatinnitus as well which started as Panigalus Tumultum. :crying:

·
17 Posts
Upgraded the windscreen on my 2017 MTS 1200S to California Scientific. Amazing difference in wind noise and buffeting versus the stock screen. Great customer service! https://www.calsci.com/

I debated between the Large and the X-Large size. I am 6'5" tall with 36" inseam. The large is a nice compromise for size. It is an upgrade over stock and not obnoxiously large as the X-Large size. My vision is perfect over the top of the wind screen without getting wind buffeting on the helmet.

The noise level is significantly reduced allowing use of the Bluetooth intercom/music up to 80mph. Previously, the Sena was useless above 60mph. I also get
less wind pressure on my shoulders with the slightly wider screen.

Looking forward to a more comfortable long ride to the Texas Twisted Sisters this weekend.

·
Registered
12 Posts
After reading this thread I opted for the TexMex solution

Puig Touring screen
MRA X-Creen Tour clip-on

This is definitely as good as it gets for wind and noise. I've got to get use to the clip-on in the line of sight but after only one short ride I think I can easily adapt.

321 - 324 of 324 Posts