Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will ride Streets of Willow this Sunday. Any recommendation on places to stay?

I've done some research on Google and apparently there is only 1 Motel in Rosamond, CA: Devonshire Inn Motel. The reviews suck.

All other lodgings apparently are either in Lancaster or Palmdale. Quite far.

Any recommendation? I'm going there from the Bay Area.

Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think most people stay in Lancaster. Really I think it's only a cup of coffee away from the track. (about 15 minutes)
I think I stayed at a Motel 6 there a few years ago.

Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday.

Jared

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think most people stay in Lancaster. Really I think it's only a cup of coffee away from the track. (about 15 minutes)
I think I stayed at a Motel 6 there a few years ago.

Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday.

Jared
Thanks for the tip Jared, I'll search in Lancaster then.

See you at the track!

Francesco

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Devonshire Inn FTW!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lancaster Motels

I stayed at the Oxford Suites there. Very clean about 15 minutes from track and they had evening happy hour, and a light breakfast in the morning. Are you going to California Superbike School?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
511 Posts
The Devonshire rocks. It's perfect for what you're looking for. They have free breakfast as well. It ain't the Hilton, but it's a place to crash and, it's clean. I think they give you a deal if you're going to the track(as if there's anything else to do in Rosamond). What ever you do, don't stay at Carl's.....no, don't do that.........

·
Registered
9 Posts
I stay at the Inn of Lancaster, very nice and clean. With the WSMC discount it is priced okay. It is also in the 15-20 minutes from the track and Starbucks is on the corner of I street next to the freeway on your way.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is a Hampton Inn in Palmdale. Only 10 to 15 minutes from the track.
Thanks to everyone for all the tips.

I opted for the Hampton Inn, to make my sweet half happy.

On Sat morning, I'll be driving on 101 South and stop for lunch at Paso Robles. I'll probably be in Palmdale around 5 pm.

If any of you guys is Palmdale on Sat night maybe we could go to have dinner together.

PM me to exchange cells if you want.

Francesco

1 - 11 of 11 Posts