Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

will these motorcycle stands work?

976 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  dimitrinassis001 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I started with the pit bull rear stand but returned it and got the MOTOMFG stand, it works great and is built solid, the wheel kit makes it a breeze to move the hyper around the garage. It is less money then buying a front and rear stand from pit bull and so much nicer then those regular stands.

Oh yeah and as a member of this forum you get 10% off if you buy from him.

#4 ·
No the MOTOMFG stand is not cheaper then $70, I meant it is cheaper then the pit bull or t-rex stuff. Personally I would not trust stands that cheap. The pit bull stands are made very well and there was still some slight movement of the bike when I worked on it, so I would not trust any of those bargain type stands(like they say you get what you pay for).
When you look at the cost of a front & rear stand from pit bull or t-rex the MOTOMFG stand is less $$ and a lot more flexible for working/storing the bike. That is what I meant. If you want to check it out let me know and stop by one day

Here is a link to the stand;
MotoMfg paddock stand Ducati

it is $340 +

#5 ·
I know the rear will work, however, you will need to install spools.

#9 · (Edited)
I have a pitbull in the rear and one of those for the front. Your gonna nned to mod it slightly. The forks on the hyper are too wide so you just gotta drill an extra hole where the locking pin is. Very easy thing to do but to be honest if i could do it from the beginning I would of got the moto mfg stand.Ya your gonna need to install spools in the rear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.