Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I'm a fairly new owner of a 07' Ducati GT1000. It's my first bike and I'm learning as I go, but loving it. I would be so grateful if anyone would be wiling to shed some advice and wisdom here for me. I have done some research and have looked through the forum regarding the upgrade to the OZ Peiga wheels. Many of you have inspired me to go for it. I was hoping for some reassurance regarding the set I posted a link to below. The ebay listing offers limited information and the seller is unsure as well. If I'm not mistaken, the size provided in the listing is a correct match. I'm just unsure if there's anything else I'm overlooking. Thanks in advance and my apologies if this is a stupid question or a waste of anyones time.

Ducati Monster - OZ Piega Aluminum Wheel Set | eBay

I'm aware that I'll need a new rear sprocket. I intend to convert to a Superlite 14T front and 41T rear. Many were kind enough to share their satisfaction with this setup. If there's anything else I will need to make this work, please let me know! Thanks..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey, I'm a fairly new owner of a 07' Ducati GT1000. It's my first bike and I'm learning as I go, but loving it. I would be so grateful if anyone would be wiling to shed some advice and wisdom here for me. I have done some research and have looked through the forum regarding the upgrade to the OZ Peiga wheels. Many of you have inspired me to go for it. I was hoping for some reassurance regarding the set I posted a link to below. The ebay listing offers limited information and the seller is unsure as well. If I'm not mistaken, the size provided in the listing is a correct match. I'm just unsure if there's anything else I'm overlooking. Thanks in advance and my apologies if this is a stupid question or a waste of anyones time.

Ducati Monster - OZ Piega Aluminum Wheel Set | eBay

I'm aware that I'll need a new rear sprocket. I intend to convert to a Superlite 14T front and 41T rear. Many were kind enough to share their satisfaction with this setup. If there's anything else I will need to make this work, please let me know! Thanks..
I can't answer your question, but I can tell you that they look good on my ST3.
20200727_165629.jpg
20200729_131424.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They certainly do! Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm pretty confident that the back wheel is a proper fit for the GT but the front is not. Hope this helps anyone else who comes across this issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts