Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Ducati HyperMotard 1100 Evo SP carbon fiber everything, yoshi pipes, intake, ecu, tune
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 hypermotard1100 evo sp. just did termi full pipes mwr intake and power commander dyno tune. Will the stock clutch hold that? I got a ducabike billet pressure plate I’m throwing on but do I need to upgrade the discs? Anybody remember when they did their tunes? Thanks

·
Registered
485 Posts
Mines got a full system, velocity stacks, some mild head work and been mapped. It ran on a stock clutch for ages wirh no issues. I only changed to a slipper clutch as it came up cheap at the time....

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
It can definitely hold any mod you want to do to the bike. Same clutch used though out their bike line. The only thing to watch for is the springs. Over time they fatigue and compress. Pop them out from time to time, measure their length and compare that to the maintenance manual.

·
Registered
2012 Ducati HyperMotard 1100 Evo SP carbon fiber everything, yoshi pipes, intake, ecu, tune
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got new springs and pressure plate. Thanks a lot guys really appreciate it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts