313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a decent set. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I found a decent set. Thanks. :)
Nope.

The SBK mirrors are held on with two pressure fit pins and a break-away brass bolt in the center, plus the contour of the mirror base is completely different than the ST. Not only this, but they are shorter and will probably be 100% useless on an ST vs. 85% useless for the ST OEM mirrors. :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn. :(

I ordered some eBay specials from Taiwan, so we'll see. $400 for a pair of OEM is rape.

·
Mr Leakered
8,831 Posts
Someone making the stalks in CF, even without the slot in the middle, would stand to make some money. The cover in CF would be a good idea also, but I believe there are some molded-in snaps.

Just saying.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
308 Posts
st stem /arms in c.f.

hello
i have treid to have some made sorry to say i cant find any one who will run off 50 r/h 50 l/h told to small a run of 100 for to set up
mike st2 lisburn uk

·
Mr Leakered
8,831 Posts
Sorry to hear that Mike. If anyoone could pull it off, it would be you. Thanks for trying.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agreed. Thanks Mike.

·
Registered
308 Posts
st mirror stems/arms

hello every one
i have found in the last year or so eng works are not taking any short runs on any cnc work or just plain machine work i have waited 3 week for 1.5mm removed on two steel tubes but i will keep the nose to the ground you never know even when the work is cash up front sorry mate to small a job to set up
mike st2

the biggest cost on the st stems/arms is the mould to be made for them and the cost i have a spare set long stems /arms which can be used to set up a run

1 - 11 of 11 Posts