Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of red 5 spoke marshesini's off a 900ss and was just wondering if anyone know's whether the axle's are the same and if they will fit on a monster.

if anyone can help, i would appreciate any info.

thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The SS is an 02. Someone was telling me they thought the axles were the same and that the rims would fit on a monster. I just wanted to see if anyone here knew for sure.

·
Registered
105 Posts
What year and model is the Monster?

The short answer is yes, but you may have to swap bearings or the sprocket carrier to get the correct chain alignment.

·
Obsessive/Compulsive collector
326 Posts
That's what I have on my '00 M900Sie. The wheels came off of an "02-'03 900SS and the only issue is, as stated, the axle diameters. I don't recall the different diameters & applications but I'm sure someone will post them up. I just got damn lucky when I got my wheels. They fit on straight away.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
I'm pretty sure the 02 900SS uses a 25 Front and 17mm rear.
If that is the case the wheels will fit up to a 02 monsters (except 2002 620 or S4 which have a 25mm rear).

(If they don't fit your bike, we would be interested in taking them in as a trade-in toward a set of new BST wheels that will fit your bike....)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts