Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
My Hyper has had a small altercation requiring numerous parts be replaced, including the dash.
A new dash is mega bucks. Anyone know whether a newer dash will be compatible?
I'm also after a ton of other parts if anyone knows of someone with lots of bits for sale.
Thanks

·
Registered
520 Posts
Not sure about the dash - i did wonder that myself though - ive got an 2011 registered HM which has got a different dash to the ones ive seen on other 2011 tard's ( i guess mine must be just slightly older )....

Ive got a load of standard parts but im in the uk.....so im not sure if i could get them to you in a cost effective way. All the stock parts on mine came off at about 200 miles old so theyre all brand new ( or as good as )

Ive got....

Entire exhaust system, seat, chain guard plastics, ecu, airbox plus some other bits and pieces....

as i say - probably wont be cost effective to get them to you - if they actually made it there....

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey I've been wondering the same thing too as my dash no longer reads anything but 99999, yet somehow I don't think they will be interchangeable, as the older dash and electronics are from Magnetti Marelli and the new electrical system is Siemens.

So they probably have different connections entirely and communicate with the ECU differently too. Which is frustrating because I would love all the extra features of the Siemens dash from the Streetfighter which was fitted to 2010 models. But hey, it's only an educated guess, so if someone can verify that they do fit I will be eternally grateful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts