Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm hoping you experts "consumers" can help me deciding which dealer to use for my new purchase.

Streetfighter S ?

I'm nervous about getting pissed off and having the n-th lousy experience after spending 30 K !.

Which dealer has best mecchanics and reasonable by the book maintenance no inflation station hours on hours service ?

Thanks guys (Hope there's no dealer owner touting their horns here) I'll actuall appreciate an email with details and even your contact info. I'm skeptical a dealer will anonimously say ''they're the best'' .

Cheers

·
Registered
140 Posts
I live in Hamilton. The closest dealer here is Pennisula Imports in Oakville. I have never got anything done there but I have bought parts. Maintence parts such as air and oil filters are in stock (atleast they were for my bike). Spark plugs you can pick up at Canadian Tire and engine oil also. If you need to have a part order directly from Ducati Italy they can usually have within 3 days where everyone else was up to month.

As for the labour I would do the maintence yourself. Ducatis are easy to work on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts