Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo.

So, I'm in LA on business for a couple weeks and headed up to Pro Italia today to pick some stuff up and check the place out. They've got a used Hyper on the showroom floor with pods, lots of carbon fiber body work, Arrow carbon cans without the side panels and Pro Taper bars (over Scotts damper).... reason I'm asking is I love the bars better than stock and was wondering which ones they were? I know they're stamped, but there are multiple types out there with the same name...
Too bad the clutch and brake clamps didn't mount up perfectly, but I could live with that...

Anyone got an answer?

Thanks!

B

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Yo.

So, I'm in LA on business for a couple weeks and headed up to Pro Italia today to pick some stuff up and check the place out. They've got a used Hyper on the showroom floor with pods, lots of carbon fiber body work, Arrow carbon cans without the side panels and Pro Taper bars (over Scotts damper).... reason I'm asking is I love the bars better than stock and was wondering which ones they were? I know they're stamped, but there are multiple types out there with the same name...
Too bad the clutch and brake clamps didn't mount up perfectly, but I could live with that...

Anyone got an answer?

Thanks!

B
That would be Marco's, AKA (Da_Bull), just PM him for more details. Aloha Alex

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
Pro taper Henry/Reed bars. They make two versions and I got the shorter one for lane killing...err...splitting. Hence the CRGs as well.

The other version is wider but with the same bend...better for mounting clutch and brake levers but not so good for commuting in traffic.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pro taper Henry/Reed bars. They make two versions and I got the shorter one for lane killing...err...splitting. Hence the CRGs as well.

The other version is wider but with the same bend...better for mounting clutch and brake levers but not so good for commuting in traffic.

Ahh, thank you sir! Nice looking bike. I heard it had a brown suede seat at some point? With matching tank protector? Interesting... ;)

B

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking now, I only see the 800mm, is that what you used? Or is yours shorter?

Thanks!

B

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
Apparently "edumacating" is a loosely used term. :D

The hand-stitched suede saddle and tank cover have been replaced with a DP race seat and DP carbon tank cover. No more confusion...

·
Registered
377 Posts
I honestly don't remember. Sorry.

The seat was never brown ... dick. :D
I heard it was brown cause the guy on it was full of shi t!

I really liked that seat..... Yes, it may be jealousy talking!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts