Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ciao a tutti -

a few of us from the bay area are flying up on friday afternoon, and staying through until late sunday evening to fly back.

have hotel in salt lake city, near airport, so close enough to the city center to be able to eat some decent food for dinner each night (i am thinking that bars in slc are not going to happen;-) ... for sat nght, we plan on hitting pat's bbq in slc: www.patsbbq.com

so ... anyone else from the hypertard forum attending miller wsbk? if yes, post up, so we can arrange to meet either at the circuit, or in slc for dinner.

ciao,
johnc

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
ciao a tutti -

a few of us from the bay area are flying up on friday afternoon, and staying through until late sunday evening to fly back.

have hotel in salt lake city, near airport, so close enough to the city center to be able to eat some decent food for dinner each night (i am thinking that bars in slc are not going to happen;-) ... for sat nght, we plan on hitting pat's bbq in slc: www.patsbbq.com

so ... anyone else from the hypertard forum attending miller wsbk? if yes, post up, so we can arrange to meet either at the circuit, or in slc for dinner.

ciao,
johnc
I'll be there with a bunch of old time Ducati nuts and possibly Oalverez. We're flying into SLC Saturday morning and heading straight to the track. We're flying back Monday morning. Not sure what our plans are so let's make some plans closer to race weekend.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be there with a bunch of old time Ducati nuts and possibly Oalverez. We're flying into SLC Saturday morning and heading straight to the track. We're flying back Monday morning. Not sure what our plans are so let's make some plans closer to race weekend.
i am pming you with my mobile number ... call when you arrive in slc on sat.

ciao,
johnc

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
i am pming you with my mobile number ... call when you arrive in slc on sat.

ciao,
johnc
Got it.... talk to you guys then! FYI, we're at the Little America Hotel somewhere downtown.

·
Senior Italophile
865 Posts
I am flying in on saturday afternoon and flying back on monday morning. Staying at the Hilton SLC Center. I am down to head out for BBQ on Sat.
My co-worker used to live there. he says that the Red Rock Brewing Company is pretty good. Plus it is a block from my hotel.
Bromike666 I am going to be about 2.5 blocks from your hotel!

·
Senior Italophile
865 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Taking the scenic route

Riding out from Virginia, but not on the Hyper. BMW R1200GS Adventure. Camping through the Rockies, taking 2 weeks total, after staying in SLC Wednesday through Sunday, hitting Canyonlands, Arches, back roads of Utah.

9.1 gallons capacity v. 3.1 makes a difference. Plus, the saddlebags I mounted (Micatech) are almost big enough to camp in.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
leaving on fri morning for miller ... will arrive in early afternoon.

am hoping to meet/see lots of hypertard owners @ the event.

will be working the ducati parking area on sat and sun ... so if your @ miller, drop by the ducati hospitality area.

a presto,
johnc

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
miller was fan f'ing tastic ... great racing, saw lots of hypertards at the event from a lot of different states, and even a few from canada parked in the ducati island area.

the racing was really good ... no spoiler here ... watch it on speed, or bit torrent.

a presto,
johnc

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Just got back 1/2 hour ago, had an awesome time. My iPhone blew a gasket on the way to Miller so those of you that were expecting a call, sorry. Am restoring it right now hopefully it's not really dead.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bummer on the phone issues ... that sux.

did you enjoy the races?

a presto,
johnc

Just got back 1/2 hour ago, had an awesome time. My iPhone blew a gasket on the way to Miller so those of you that were expecting a call, sorry. Am restoring it right now hopefully it's not really dead.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts