Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Bike over the Trossachs tonight and never passed a single car :)
Gave it a quick burst up to 9k in 2nd and the front wheel lifted..............pants filled !
So far my only problem has been the spluttering from 2k up to 3.5k, it makes it very unpleasant around slow roads, but hoping they can sort it at the 1st service.
Here's a couple of pics from tonight and a couple from the Ducati ride out on Sunday, I took with my phone

Attachments

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
great scenery... but holy moly those are like road signs not license plates.... the air resistance caused by those plates alone is enough to slow you down 10mph!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thanks for posting... great shots and nice to see the country side. I will be in Glasgow and Newcastle in a couple weeks so it is good to get a glimpse of the area. Looks a lot like New Zealand in parts.
Your licence plate is so ridiculously large it must get in the way when you walk around the bike! poor guys!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Tail Tidy Alert !!!!!!!
Warning.Warning......:D

I was kicked in the trossacks once....:eek:

Re nos plate.

Yeh how is it your cops can read a non-reflecting small tin stamped plate but ours need a spinnaker-sized MOFO ??????

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Dont start me off on plates

Its alright for you bloody lot to put the smallest tail tidy you can find, now you know why we put a decent sized one on now,
MD is that the Gourock/Dunoon ferry ?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thanks for posting... great shots and nice to see the country side. I will be in Glasgow and Newcastle in a couple weeks so it is good to get a glimpse of the area. Looks a lot like New Zealand in parts.
Your licence plate is so ridiculously large it must get in the way when you walk around the bike! poor guys!
Just speak Yank and the Jocks 'll be all over your wallet like a rash....:D:D:D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dont start me off on plates

Its alright for you bloody lot to put the smallest tail tidy you can find, now you know why we put a decent sized one on now,
MD is that the Gourock/Dunoon ferry ?
It's the Corran Ferry :) One of the guys got done for having too small a plate , and it was only trimmed round the edge!
They also gave him an ASBO for his Termi's :eek:

·
Registered
536 Posts
thanks for the pics. really great landscape !

the plate is cool - v77 dot. was 'mad dot' not possible ?:D

the plate theme: i think the controls get tougher in all europe. also in countries where so far the handling of modifications (sizes of plates, angles of plates, missing reflectors, the whole exhaust issue, ...) were treated calmer.:(:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the pics. really great landscape !

the plate is cool - v77 dot. was 'mad dot' not possible ?:D

the plate theme: i think the controls get tougher in all europe. also in countries where so far the handling of modifications (sizes of plates, angles of plates, missing reflectors, the whole exhaust issue, ...) were treated calmer.:(:
I probably could have had mad dot , along with a weekend in the clink :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts